1. There are two benefits to driving hybrid cars. One is obviously the lower gas prices. The second
benefit is that these cars are friendly to the environment
2. This was true when hybrids first came out, but now hybrids now come in more forms. People don't
see the benefits that hybrid cars have over other cars.
3. Manufacturers are not doing as well of a job of marketing this product as they could, but Honda
has made more of an effort than anyone to market hybrids.
4. Yes, hybrids are better than conventional automobiles because of the savings at the gas station.
5. Hybrids or some other form of hybrid technology will make it obsolete in the near future. I'd
say that this will happen in the next twenty years.